z

Young Writers Society

Collegiate Research Paper #2

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:12 am
Dream Deep says...

Collegiate Research Paper #1

No, it's the same research paper. But the dear fellow at the desk keeps throwing criteria at us...

The question is, this time, on photographs. [And format again, I suppose, but also the photographs.] Required are current photographs of the property in question, satellite images, etc., etc. [See the link above if you're new to my ramblings.] I know that Microsoft Word lets you insert jpegs directly into the report, but I'm not sure if such an approach is in holding with research paper etiquette. Should I put all of the photos on a different page entirely? If so, should I title the page?

If not... thoughts?

*withers* I want to go back to high school. XD Thanks in advance, guys and gals.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:20 am
Leja says...

I'd make an appendix at the end, number all the pictures, and refer to them by the numbers throughout the paper.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:22 am
Dream Deep says...

That, my dear Leja, is a very good thought...

I considered it once before, but I trust my own judgment about as far as I can throw it. ^_^

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein