z

Young Writers Society

I'm willing to answer questions about...

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:18 am
BeTheChange says...

So, inspired by The Character Clinic and some other threads, I'll be answering questions, mainly about these topics...
1. Autism. I'm autistic. I like accuracy about autism in writing, but I don't see it much.
2. The forties through nineties. I don't know much about them myself, but my grandparents are at hand, and I can get info on the time period easily that way. ;)
3. Harry Potter or Gravity Falls. Writing a fanfiction, but unsure of a detail? I'll know it, or my sister will know it when I ask her. We're geeks.
You can also ask pretty much anything else, as long as it's appropriate and for the purpose of your writing. I might not know it, but I'll do research and provide links.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:27 pm
View Likes
queenofscience says...

Hi. Hey, I have Asberger's/and other disabilites, too. Im writing a book with disabled characters (sci-fic). And yes, I am aiming to protray things accuratly.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind