Flash Fiction

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
What exactly is flash fiction?

... /feels like a total noob.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1836
Reviews 245
As far as I know, flash fiction are really short/brief stories. I think they are technically 1000 words or less, but I usually see them under 700 or under 500 words.
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3888
Reviews 763
Ans sometimes you can see flash fiction in the 100-250 words range also! ^^
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.




Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners