Nano 2022: The Fight for Forever: Hearts Tangled Across Time

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:47 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Wow, already on 40K! You're doing amazing! :D
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

4102 Reviews

Reviews: 4102
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:10 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Thank youu @Liminality
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

4102 Reviews

Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:12 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Day 18

Daily Word Count

1,711/734

Remaining Word Count for Target

Total Word Count of Story

Favorite out of context quote for the day:

Now the battle-ax person who looked like a pastel toy store and a sticker book exploded on a person was here.

Favorite excerpt of the day:

Spoiler! :
I sighed. "Sure, whatever. Just tell-"

"Don't move a muscle."

Of course. Because things weren't bad enough. Now the battle-ax person who looked like a pastel toy store and a sticker book exploded on a person was here. They stood in front of me, hitting their battle-ax against the floor. "You cooperate and I won't have to tear you limb from limb."

"Too slow pointy face. I already informed her of that. You can shut up and watch a true professional at work."

The battle-ax bearer rolled their eyes. "You're not even here, Wesley. Shut up yourself."

I cringed. "Wesley...? Is that an insult or just bad luck?"

"Don't talk, target."

I raised my hands in surrender.

"Did I ever tell you the part where we keep our identities under wraps. How many times are you planning on messing up here? I can't believe she hired a literal child."

"And how many times did I tell you that a withering glare doesn't count as a code name?" Battle-ax rolled their eyes. "I can only work with what I'm given."

I felt around for what was causing the pressure on my side. They were obviously busy.

"Well you have to work harder than that. You could literally use any other words beside that, Pointy face. Don't tell me the only sharp thing on you is that aze. You have a brain right?"

Battle-ax spluttered. "My axe is not my only sharp thing! I also have thirteen daggers, about seven throwing knives, and at least one portable mace." They huffed. "And really? Lack of a brain insult? What are you, a middle schooler insulting their crush?"

"Poooh. You wish. You clearly don't have a brain, or you wouldn't have just listed out your entire list of weapons in front of the target. You are hands down the worst partner I've ever had, and I had to work with an actual skunk once."

I felt a hand being gently placed on my back. It was shaking.

"Who said that was my entire list? And besides, it's menacing... rude... person."

I turned around with a flinch.

Sophia was standing there. She looked like she was about to hit something or burst into tears, or perhaps more accurately both. She gestured towards the store we'd just been in.

Behind me the argument was raging on. "And you said my insults are bad. That was literally a fact accurately describing. I swear the only improvement from the skunk is that you smell nice."

I couldn't help but tremble at the look on Sophia's face. That look... I brushed my fingers against my stomach. That was a terrifying look.

"Well sorry I don't depend on childish, overused, and frankly, lame insults. I actually have self-esteem and respect, thank you."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

4102 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:19 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Day 19

Daily Word Count

2,807/630

You feel like a cute pair of grapes.

Spoiler! :
I looked down at Cassia, nestled carefully into my chest. Her forehead was at the perfect height for me to replicate that. I glanced back. The two chasing after us had spotted our detour and they were pushing through the crowd. They were not quite as graceful as Cassia, well maybe not. The short one seemed to be, but they weren't able to pull ahead because the other one seemed to be slowing them down, that giant battleaxe, which for some reason no one seemed to be questioning, not helping their progress.

Despite that, we likely didn't have too long to capitalize on this. I looked around for any clue as to when exactly this event was going to be kicked off. So far everyone was simply standing around.

After some looking, I spotted a clock as Cassia had called it somewhere in the middle of all the aisles. It was counting down, ten seconds left on it. That was maybe the starting time.

Taking one final look at the two approaching, I prepeared myself to run. I wasn't entirely sure where, but I trusted Cassia to guide me. All I would need to do is pick things up to keep up appearances. And act like a couple.

I glanced back towards the other couple I'd just seen moments ago and back to Cassia, still looking adorable with her forehead at the perfect height for me to replicate that. Before I could overthink it, I was leaning down, kissing her very softly on the forehead. I wasn't entirely sure of what I was doing, my lips making very brief contact.

It was somehow even more safe feeling that hugging her. I wasn't entirely sure what that meant. Maybe I should do this more? Before I ended up lost in thought, a light flashed on the clock, and everyone around us started to run.

Before I could stop myself, I was pressing my lips to Cassia's forehead again and then I was running.

Cassia's eyes widened, a hand lifting to brush where my lips touched her forehead. She turned redder and went almost entirely limp in my arms. She looked completely lost in thought.

I wasn't sure what to make of that, but I pulled her tighter against me. Cassia was at her most adorable when she was very limp and soft and huggable. It was also the easiest position for me to run in. I had nothing to complain about. I kept running, pulling the first brightly colored box I could get my hands on off the shelf. Cassia would tell me where to go when she was ready to. I would have to ask her what she thought of the kiss and if I could do it more some other time.

Cassia seemed to come back to the world, announcing her mental presence by making my favorite noise.

For some reason, the noise made me want to kiss her again this time. It felt natural, but I did my best to avoid that thought and grab more brightly colored boxes. I had to ask about it before I could do it any more times. I settled for just booping her forehead with my nose. She'd been okay with that before.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4102 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:19 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Day 20

Daily Word Count

4,168/432

You. Did. Death.

Yes. Much help. Wow. So help. Much life. All of the alive. She nodded. Yes.

Perfect. I want you all of the alive.

I didn't complain. The touch was nice and besides, I was very much asleep.

The world was very rude for expecting me to do things.

Spoiler! :
I always hated waking up in the morning. First of all, sleep was comfortable, okay? Waking up was not. Cuddling into my blanket and pillow was warm. Getting out of bed was not.

Being tucked against Sophia's chest was safe, warm, and comfortable. Waking up and having to get up and be useful to her instead of just a weight on her chest was not.

So, I stayed against her chest, pouting at the utter unfairness of it all. The world was very rude for expecting me to do things. The nerve.

I could feel Sophia's grip on me tighten ever so slightly, one of her hands starting to carefully run up and down my back.

I shivered. Sophia's chest felt a lot more recently in a way that I couldn't exactly describe. Like the tiniest thing would make me react.

Sophia's arms managed to somehow wrap even tighter around me.

I nuzzled into her arms without protest. As long as Sophia was willing to treat me like I was still asleep, I was going to act it.

Sophia seemed to be humming something as her hand continued to travel its path up and down my back. I could just about feel her nose pressing carefully into my hair.

I let out a small sigh, finally turning my face so she could see it, eyes closed. I still looked asleep. So she should absolutely keep treating me as such.

The hand on my back froze for a moment. A few seconds passed before I could feel her lips just barely make contact with my forehead. And then her hand went back to what it was doing. I could hear her let out a soft sigh.

My face heated up slightly. Sophia had now picked that up as a permenant habit. It filled my chest with this really fuzzy feeling, like my blood had turned into cotton.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:15 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Day 21

Daily Word Count

1451/59

My words were the consistency of applesauce in my head.

Because I was melting. Everything was shutting down. Please help.

That would explain why my face was so hot. Or why my thoughts stopped thoughting so often.

Spoiler! :
Sophia giggled. Well. No need to worry. I have the cure now.

You do?

Sophia nodded, looking very proud of herself. Want me to show you?

I nodded. I need to be cured.

Before I could fully process what was happening, Sophia was leaning towards me and then her lips were on my forehead. She pulled away after a second. There you go.

I swallowed, brushing my forehead. Oh. I'm sure I looked bright red. Oh okay. Cool. Amazing. Cure.

Sophia smiled proudly again. I cracked the code. She put a hand on my cheek. You are looking a little red though. Is the heat too much?

I shrugged. Maybe the tropical heat was frying my brain. That would explain why my face was so hot. Or why my thoughts stopped thoughting so often.

Sophia ran a finger along my cheek, tracing the outline. Somehow it makes you look even cuter.

I squeaked. Sophia's finger burned as it made its way down my face, but strangely it didn't hurt. It felt... nice. Even though it made my face even warmer. And probably redder.

Sophia's grin widened. Somehow she still hadn't removed her finger from my cheek. And there's my favorite sound to make it all just perfect.

My face fell against her hand. The heat must be bad. Because I was melting. Everything was shutting down. Please help.

Sophia ran her hand up and down my cheek once more before she pulled away. Okay. I'm glad that I found a way to keep you alive. Even though you are the cutest when you go all limp like that.

I pitched completely to the side, accepting my cruel death to the tropic heat.

Sophia caught me almost immediately. Yes. Exactly like this. You look so soft when you're like this.

I barely had the brain power to very quickly shake my head.

Sophia frowned down at me. Why are you shaking your head?

I just shook my head again. My words were the consistency of applesauce in my head.

Sophia pouted. Are you trying to deny that you're soft?

Dead. Dead. Dead.

Sophia giggled. Not on my watch. I was being kissed again on the forehead. And then again. And again before Sophia pulled away. There you go. Once for each death.

I giggled, feeling a little dizzy. Okay, a lot. Lots of dizzy because of heat. And maybe kisses. The kisses might be making me dizzy.

Sophia grinned widely as looked down at me. There you are. Back to the land of living.

I just kept giggling, my hands now coming up to cover my mouth. Wow the heat was making me loopy.

Sophia just kept looking at me. There was something to that look, beyond her just being proud of herself. She had this happiness and satisfaction in her gaze, like she was somehow feeling happy just to be holding me like this.

I had to look away from that. That made the dizzy loopy feeling so much more intense.

I felt a hand carefully touch my cheek. The touch made me squeak again. She very carefully turned my face back towards hers. There was a large pout on her face now.

Are you already tired of looking at my face?

I stopped giggling immediately, shaking my head rapidly. No. No. No. I'm sorry. No.

That beaming smile was back instantly. Sorry. Sorry. I just thought. If my memory taught me anything it was that people very quickly got tired of looking at me. I'm sorry for assuming you were anything like them.

I shook my head. You don't need to be sorry. But I like looking at your face. Especially when you smile like that.

Sophia's smile was so wide it looked like her face could barely contain it. Was I just imagining it or was there a faint pink tint spreading across her face. Its a good thing looking at you makes me smile like this then.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

4102 Reviews

Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:27 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Day 22

Daily Word Count

3,788/0

Oh. That tongue. It's fatal.

I've been stabbed many times before.

Compensation may be provided in the form of kisses to offset any instances of total despair.

Not great equals no leg privileges.

Spoiler! :
I waved my hand. Being impaled hurts. A lot. But falling unconcious doesn't. I usually just have a headache when I wake up. But the pain in my shoulder hurts a lot less. Or, wherever the injury happened.

Sophia's hands drift upto to my hair. I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help? She started to run a hand carefully through my hair.

My eyes fluttered shut and I slumped against her hand.

Does that help? She continued with her motions.

I hummed. Feels nice.

Good. Sophia carefully positioned me so that I was lying half on top of her now.

I nuzzled against her.

She let out a soft sigh, continuing to stroke my hair gently as she carelly pulled me closer and closer. I just let her, going limp as she continued to manuver me. Before long I was back in the position we'd started not so long ago, lying on top of her wrapped up in one arm while the other continued to softly stroke my hair.

"I. l.o.v.e. d.o.i.n.g. t.h.i.s."

I could feel Sophia smile into my hair. "S.o. d.o. I."

I smiled in return. "J.u.s.t. a. l.i.t.t.l.e. l.o.n.g.e.r. W.e. h.a.v.e. t.o. f.i.n.d. a. w.a.y. b.a.c.k."

"F.o.r. a.s. l.o.n.g. a.s. y.o.u.l.l. h.a.v.e. m.e."

I giggled. "T.h.a.t. s.o.u.n.d.s. g.o.o.d."

Sophia wrapped around me just a little bit tighter.

"Y.o.u.r.e. s.t.a.y.i.n.g. i.n. t.h.e. D.i.s.t.r.i.c.t. H.o.u.s.e. f.o.r. a. w.h.i.l.e."

"I.s. t.h.a.t. a.n. o.r.d.e.r.?."

"A. f.r.i.e.n.d.l.y. r.e.m.i.n.d.e.r. T.h.a.t. t.h.i.s. i.s.n.t. t.h.e. l.a.s.t. t.i.m.e. y.o.u.l.l. h.o.l.d. m.e."

"N.o.t.e.d. m.y. a.n.g.e.l."

"Y.o.u.l.l. g.e.t. d.o. t.o. t.h.i.s. f.o.r. h.o.u.r.s. O.n. t.h.e. c.o.u.c.h. O.r. a. b.e.d."

"I. w.o.u.l.d. l.o.v.e. t.o."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:27 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Awesome, over 50k!! Great writing, you two :D I've been loving the out-of-context quotes as well!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

4102 Reviews

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:30 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Day 23

Daily Word Count

1,913/0

I'm gay. Good. Good. Very good. I meant good.

Yeah. The sky was blue. Water was made of hydrogen and helium. Sophia and her secret muscles and cute smile and little laugh was pretty.

Was that... was that legal? There had to some sort of rule regarding how muscular tall, friendly, absolutely stunning...

I will try not to get stabbed, impaled, or otherwise semi-fatally attacked.

Spoiler! :
I will try not to get stabbed, impaled, or otherwise semi-fatally attacked.

You better keep that promise.

I usually don't have any say in the matter.

Well you usually don't have me.

I fail to see how that changes that.

I'll stop you from doing things that are likely to have you end up with one of those things happening.

Sure, Soph. I nodded. Sure.

Sophia finally let go of me only to spin me around. She pouted. Do you think that's a joke?

I shook my head. No.

Good. Because it isn't. She looked down at the floor. I. I wouldn't mind if you used that name more often.

You wouldn't mind it or do you want me to?

Sophia just nodded. I. I like it.

Okay. I'll keep that in mind, Soph. I winked.

Sophia beamed. Perfect.

I stepped back, only for my legs to remind me of their turmultous existence. I couldn't quite stifle the small gasp of pain, and I found myself glad that SOphia couldn't hear it. I didn't need her worrying about me more. I would be fine until we reunited with Janice.

Sophia smiled softly at me. Ready to go then?

I nodded. Ready. Go.

Sophia nodded.

I walked ahead. I didn't want to hold Sophia's hand because soon enough, the pain would have me sweating bullets. My epic plan would be foiled by sweaty palms.

Sophia seemed to be doing her best to stay as close to me as possible.

I giggled. I'm okay. I'm not going to collapse or anything.

Sophia smiled. You better not.

I turned around to pout at her, my body finally working enough to get a decent look at her. I froze.

Sophia was. Sophi was. The dress she'd been wearing was no longer what it had been all this time. The outer layer was completely gone, leaving Sophia's arms on full display. Her chest also liiked a whole lot tighter all of a sudden. Did. Did Sophia have abs? And her arms. Had she secretely looked like she could easily roll a frying pan this entire time?

I was suddenly taken over by a violent coughing fit, my face turning dark red. Was that... was that legal? There had to some sort of rule regarding how muscular tall, friendly, absolutely stunning...

Wait. Hold that thought. Huh?

Pretty?

Sophia was patting me on the back again. More side effects?

Sophia was pretty. That was true. Yeah. The sky was blue. Water was made of hydrogen and helium. Sophia and her secret muscles and cute smile and little laugh was pretty. And wow that was so many more feelings than I was expecting.

Did I... did I have a crush on Sophia?

No. No that wasn't possible. Unless...

Oh. Oh no.

Sophia was waving a hand in front of me. Cassia. Hello? Angel? Cass? Are you still with me?

I looked up to her, feeling myself go even redder. My hands were trembling too much to sign so I just nodded.

Sophia beamed at me. Okay. I was getting worried for a second.

I looked away from her, my face still burning.

Sophia moved closer to me, putting an arm around me.

I squeaked. Her touch felt like too much. I was going to die today. I couldn't do this. A crush? On a Displaced? It made so much sense, but I can't do that. I can't have a crush on someone from three hundred years ago.

I took a deep breath. Nope. Not doing this. Any could-be possible crush was getting packed away inside of a box, inside of a vault, inside of a supervolcano and no one was touching it or so help me I would explode.

She pulled me close. Are you sure you're okay?

I nodded. So okay. So fine. Not dying at all. Totally didn't discover I think you're super pretty and wow I was so close to her arms. Her bare, very muscular, very pretty arms. I'm gay. Good. Good. Very good. I meant good.

Sophia frowned. How does being good differ from happy?

I blinked. Right. Gay means happy. To you. Right. Right.

Sophia's frown remained. So you meant something else? Does that mean you're not fine and you're trying to hide it from me?

I shook my head. No. No. Gay to me is... it's when you like the same gender. Romantically.

Sophia's frown vanished. I see. I see. You accidentally said the wrong thing. It happens. Sophia grinned. Its funny. I don't know if you are, but I am that too. Gay. I think so anyway. My memories aren't the best. I only remember a few details here and there.

I swallowed. I... I am. I am gay. Have been for all one thousand, five hundred, fifty-three years I've been alive. I laughed nervously. A lesbian. That's the term for girls who like girls. To put it very simply.

Sophia grinned, patting me on the back again. I like that word. Lesbian. That is what I am. What we both are. Sisters on the battlefield of love. She giggled.

That felt like such a gut punch I almost doubled over. Right. Earth to Cassia, Sophia doesn't like you. She thinks you're her best friend and she's going to treat you as such. Sure, she was also a lesbian and constantly calls you an angel and kisses your forehead, but that doesn't mean anything! That's just Sophia being... Sophia. Nothing more to it.

Right. Sisters. I smiled. Hopefully it didn't look like Keir just walked by.

Sophia patted me on the shoulder. Wonderful. She winked. It never occured to me to ask but since you accidentally stumbled onto it. Do you have a special someone?

I fishmouthed for a few seconds. I wasn't even going to talk but I couldn't help it. No. No. No.

Sophia giggled. Good. Good. That means no one's going to take away from my cuddle time. I'm joking. I'm joking. You're not obliged to cuddle me.

I choked and I couldn't even pretend it was from the heat anymore. Rude. Unfair. I wanted to go home where I could curl up into a tiny little ball in my closet and hide from the sun and Sophia and everything.

Janice.

Sophia pouted. I'm sure I can convince her to cuddle us both. She also gives very good hugs. Not as soft as you, but very. Motherly.

Good. That was good. A subject change. I loved those.

Janice is. Motherly. She stepped right up into taking care of me. She accidentally adopted Cricket.

That's awesome. She's even more awesome than I already though then.

I giggled. You picked up on the meaning of awesome very quickly.

Sophia nodded. Its a fun word.

I giggled. It is, huh?

It is.

I smiled and kept walking. My legs were starting to burn now, but it was fine. Nothing I hadn't felt before.

Sophia followed close behind me, this time her hand was still right on my shoulder. I just hoped I wouldn't start trembling anytime soon.

So. Favorite thing about the future go.

You.

If I ever stopped being red, then that progess was brutally undone now.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4102 Reviews

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:32 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Thank youu @Liminality !!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

31 Reviews

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:38 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Thank you, @Liminality!!! I'm so glad you've been enjoying the quotes. <33
She/They/Fae

4102 Reviews

Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Day 24

Daily Word Count

3,310/0

Do your worst Axolotl.

Spoiler! :
I got the distinct feeling Cassia had definitely not asked me about the animal. I still didn't understand what she was saying at the end but No made sense. So she hadn't mean the animal. What else could te amo mean? Then it struck me. Non. Non. Quod. No. Not This. I didn't know how I knew that but I tried not to question it, remebering Cassia advice when we'd first met about how I'd just be able to use some languages, like the signs I made to talk with her or the code she'd tapped when we couldn't see each other's hands.

Te Amo. It meant. I love you. I was fairly certain I had a prominent blush now. That was. That was a lot. I could only ever recall Ammi telling me that and I'd only known Cassia for all of two, maybe three days. Time was hard to track when you ran rampant through it. It seemed like it shouldn't be a long enough time to say that, but I could feel that Cassia did mean it, truly. Or perhaps she was hallucinating someone else from the pain. I didn't know, but I did know the answer she was looking for and it was the easiest one I'd give in a long time.

I love you too. And I did. I meant it. In the span of hardly three days Cassia had proven herself a valuable human, well I wasn't sure anymore on the human part, being. Someone who was very dedicated to what she did and that had involved me this past two days. Maybe she only did it because she simply was obliged to but I didn't believe that, no matter what Cassia had said earlier at the house. The way she looked after me and let me hold her was genuine. I could feel it. And in the same way I'd grown to worry so much about her and feel so much for her. Seeing her in pain was causing a sharp stich in my heart right now. Her smile never failed to make me smile. Seeing her happy made me happy. I didn't remember much in life, but I remembered enough to know that you could safely call that love. I did love Cassia. No one would likely believe me but I didn't think I could separate from her anymore. I was attached, for better or worse.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4102 Reviews

Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:33 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Day 25

Daily Word Count

1,940/0

Based on the epic tantrum she threw to get me here, the china doll won.

I. l.i.k.e. f.a.c.e.

Spoiler! :
I frowned. Why not?

Cassia looked away from me again. Well maybe it's because people tend to... think I'm less capable after they find out.

I brought her hand up to kiss it again, shaking my head. You'll always be my beautiful, adorable, kind, maybe a little eccentric, incredibly strong, incredibly smart angel.

Cassia turned even redder, making my favorite noise.

I beamed at her. I forgot to mention you are also the one who makes my favorite noise in a world where most noises just hurt or make no sense.

Cassia dove under the covers, pulling them over her face.

I pouted, tugging at her hand carefully. She didn't budge. I planted my lips on her hand, fully intending to keep them there until she emerged from the covers again. There was a buzz of laughter from beneath, but no Cassia emerged. I pouted into her hands.

"W.h.y. h.i.d.e.?"

"L.i.k.e. l.i.v.i.n.g."

"I. l.i.k.e. f.a.c.e. I. p.ro.m.i.s.e. I. w.i.l.l. k.e.e.p. y.o.u. a.l.i.v.e."

Cassia made tht long, high-pitched noise. My second favorite noise.

"N.o.t. j.u.s.t. s.o.u.n.d." I kissed her hand, hoping that would remind her I could prevent her deaths.

"I.m. g.o.o.d."

I pouted some more even though I knew she couldn't see it. I rested my head on her hand. "B.e. h.e.r.e. f.e.e.l.i.n.g. s.a.d. t.h.e.n."

"N.o.o.o. D.o.n.t. b.e. s.a.d."

"B.u.t. I. a.m. C.a.n.t. s.e.e. c.u.t.e. f.a.c.e."

Cassia made my second favorite noise.

I burrowed carefully into her side. She still didn't relent. Running out of hope, I carefully kissed her side, hoping that would do something.

Cassia proceeded to squeal, popping out of the covers so quickly, she rumpled them.

I giggled. Did that tickle?

Cassia pouted up at me.

I pouted right back. You left me with no choice.

What? She crossed her arms, carefull not to jostle the tube in her arm.

It was all I could think of to see your face again. I was ready to cry. Perhaps that was a mild exaggeration but I wasn't going to tell Cassia that yet.

Her pout only icreased. I was ready to cry. You were viciously killing me.

I pouted straight back. I was simply stating the truth.

You simply wanted me to die a slow and painful death.

I pouted. How could I possibly cause that by simply stating the truth? I was genuinely a little confused there.

Cassia waved her hands wildly for a moment before she promptly collapsed against the bed. You just! AAAAA.

I just what? I didn't scream AAAAAA.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:36 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

Late congrats on hitting 50k!
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

31 Reviews

Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:11 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Thank you, @JustPerks!!
She/They/Fae

Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green