Young Writers Society

Drugs Or Me.

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:06 am
Rincewind says...

Good thing I revived this topic!
Haha, its lovely!
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:55 am
Shriek says...

Wow.
WOW.

Thank you all SO much for the reviews! I'm sorry I couldn't have thanked you sooner--I wasn't even aware that my silly little story was recieving this attention. Ahhhg, it means so much to me.

Rincewind: Thank you for your thorough review. I admire your style (especially in Foonkerpop), so I'm flattered that you praised mine so highly.
Emma: Thank you so much. I appreciate your comment.
Jennafina: Yeah, I'm the kind of writer who needs things organized into sections in order for her to function correctly. But I'm so glad you see it as fitting together nicely.
Sam: Haha, thanks for being honest. I am a quick scanner myself. =P
Areida: Ahh, thank you! Your writing is wonderful, so it's a high compliment coming from you. ^_^

And nothingxelse and Kay Kay: I'm sorry for not seeing your reviews sooner! Ooh, I feel terrible. Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane