And Pix, Jason was using his power to revive past injuries or to reverse healing. And he was using it on Riley... she should not have been able to summon a dragon in the amount of pain she would have been inflicted upon. Lol
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Rutila simply will not care since she doesn't know him.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term. — Frinderman