An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Her main person that is her equal fighter is Artemis' child. They can both control nature so it's an equal match. So it's gonna be pretty hard to kill her...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Yea but Gemini does it to dispose of her temporarly.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss