An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Her main person that is her equal fighter is Artemis' child. They can both control nature so it's an equal match. So it's gonna be pretty hard to kill her...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Yea but Gemini does it to dispose of her temporarly.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better. — Jim Rohn