Who do we want to go next? I know the posting order got a little different at the end - so I'm not sure! Is is jazzy? or is it a free-for-all now shlfkdjg
u r so valid jazzy i could go if u want!!!!! it miiiiiiigght get long tho and idk if we wanna see more from mags and addie and sommers
cuz i was thinkin of doin a little timeskip to the evenin for when they uhh break out >_> have one idea i can throw in at any time of day tho but probs would be afternooner i think
oK. I don't really cares who posts first but I think it'd be cool to do collab posts again sometimes soon so maybe we can do that sometime this week?? idk
Okay, let's plan on the first time - but Jazzy, if you're free at a different time in that window poke me! And I'm sure we both could also collab on a post!
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett