@Basil, you put in your CP that your characters handler is the zoologist -- do you want me to align my profile with this or would you prefer the handler to be an NPC? (So 2 zoologists on the crew in total)
@Synnoev I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that character, but atm he's an NPC. He was going to be a filler character if we needed it, but I'm not going to make a profile for him.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
@Synnoev there you go! She's a very interesting character!
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. — Sigmund Freud