Also @sheyren I was thinking of going back and adding something to my post? I don't know if thats ok? It wouldn't really change much, it'd just be adding more background before the recruitment scene ??
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Wei Cheng pretended that he hadn't been compared to a westerner.
Hahahah xD
Lael, your post is awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing the conflicts between Wei Cheng and Peter!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Nice post, Swords! One thing - Peter can't speak Japanese.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
@Lael your post was sO GOOD!! Yang is super cool ahhaa. Also, idk if you wanna include Shun'en tho in the part where Watanabe lists who he has yet? ashljkghjgk
These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world. — Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah