Blood on the Tundra [DT]

267 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 603
Reviews 99
@Lael Anumati probably would act really formal and even around family as she would around anyone else. She is a very closed person with a lot of walls.
Proud Reader of Banned Books


Answer to life, the universe, and everything: 42

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Cesar Cruiz

Pluviophile- a lover of rain; someone who finds joy/peace of mind on rainy days.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 338
Reviews 24
Pssst.

Psssssssssst.

@Wolfical :p
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 487
Reviews 107
Alright. We have our main cast. Would we like to begin? Or should we wait and see if there are any others that wish to join?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 338
Reviews 24
I mean ... we have the princes and princesses ... I'm okay with starting this SB now
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6163
Reviews 89
Im good with starting it now, I don't see really anyone else joining us and if they do we can write them in somewhere
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3262
Reviews 81
Let's just start.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3262
Reviews 81
Oh yeah, I just looked at the King and Queen's profiles. They're nice. :)
Spoiler
Except "thrown" is supposed to be "throne". ;) Just really wanted to point it out.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 487
Reviews 107
Alright. I'm gonna have a little bit to write. I will get three of the posts up for King, Queen, and Alik for everyone to follow after. No order right now.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 487
Reviews 107
Alright...I'm going to leave the Queen up to everyone else in the castle. In essence she would be making sure that things were prepared for the arrival of the Plainsfolk. To include having supper ready for them when they arrive.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Nice post Sword! :)
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 487
Reviews 107




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 338
Reviews 24
I can try and get a post up either today or tomorrow ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3262
Reviews 81
@Remembrance how does Delilah feel about her sisters? And what does she think of them?
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6163
Reviews 89
She thinks that theyre weak for giving up on love for a truce. But she still loves them
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3262
Reviews 81
@Remembrance did I portray Delilah correctly?
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint