Just as a little schedule, after a few more people join I'll release the allegiances for each clan. Shortly after, I'll post the first part. After that, your free to post whenever you fell like it- just space it out so you don't hog the storybook. Some info- every person's cat is in the prophecy and has been told by Starclan of this. You can use this info anyway you want- The cat can keep it to themselves, they can tell it to the medicine cat, they can tell the leader, or they can tell another cat, maybe a sibling or something. It's up to you. But you MUST, I repeat, MUST mention it in your first post.
I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway. — Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)