Genii - Land of the Gods DT

447 posts1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 30
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
sounds anime ish >->
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2320
Reviews 40
↑ And that sounds like it's an issue :/

I'm not sure how Bravely Default sounds like an anime, though. All I know is that it's an RPG with great visuals, a fun battle system and - apparently - an amazing story. A lot of RPGs have that. Breath of Fire, Valkyria Profile, Xenogears, Suikoden, the Tales Of... series, etc.

But I guess it's no surprise since both J-RPGs and Animes come from the same country.

EDIT: Found all 4 pieces of X's Third Armor!
Spoiler
Image
Isn't that thing just magificent? :D
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
yeet. that comic series was beast .3.7
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 574
Reviews 30
@Tortwag

It is on 3DS. Bit of a pricey investment, but if you really want it, and a 3DS too, it's worth getting. It has a slightly 'anime' style to it, but it's more chibi meets Final Fantasy. Also, the OST is FANTASTIC.
formerly Sagitta




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25891
Reviews 279
I used to have a 3DS but my mom sold it. Needed it for money so >.>
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
eh. I always thought everything above DSI was a tad to expensive ._. I'm with ya Saggi
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2320
Reviews 40
@15253 I... don't follow. What comic book series are you talking about again?

@Steggy Well it all depends if there's a game on the console you want or not, really. I mostly want it for Smash and LBX, for instance. That and it usually gets far less expensive overtime.

@Sagitta Welp, I'll have to get it after Danball Senki - I mean, LBX, as it's called overseas. I definitely want that action/rpg first - the ost of THAT sbeign amazing as well.
Heh. No surprise there. I've seen a couple of Bravely Default music on Youtube. The OST IS one of the greater aspects of the game.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
err manga. I meant the manga series.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 574
Reviews 30
Heh, I'm a big Nintendork xD I do rather love my DSes, perhaps a little too much?
I listen to the OST now and still get feels, even though I haven't played all the way through yet xD
formerly Sagitta




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
just remember. No haxing kay >->
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2320
Reviews 40
@15253 OH. The Bravely Default mangas. Right. Thought you had already switched to another subject.

@Sagitta I dunno, I just kinda... take the games I like, no matter the consoles XD I tend to care more about the games than on what consoles they're on.
And are you SURE listening to the full ost without experiencing it in the game first is a wise idea? XD
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
No I meant megaman X manga series.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2320
Reviews 40
Oh! These. Well darn, that's true, there were a lot of them. Haven't read them yet though, I guess I'll have to do that.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
:O there are more than five?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2320
Reviews 40
If you're talking about megaman in general, then yes, more than five. If talkin' about the Megaman X manga series, then yeah. Definitely more than five. Especially considering that there are 8 games to inspire the mangas from.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom