HA! I finally pumped out that long-overdue Flurry post! I feel so accomplished.
Also, even though this coming week is tech week for Mary Poppins, I get Wednesday off from school for holiday, so I'm not going to be completely MIA.
(Tort and Hunter: I will to be up to date on LMS reviews by the end of your Thursdays this week.)
See you kids around.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled
@Buggiedude2340 Congrats! And that post was much more eventful than I expected. Interesting.
If we're the kids, then you're definitely the Super Mom :3 Bye! And Thanks for inadvertedly setting me up there with that post of yours. ...This is gonna be fun.
(Thanks, though I still think you should've worry much about these considering how late we both are)
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far? And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale? I shall find the answers... to these questions."
The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties. — Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians