I've posted too. Sorry about any typos, he internets out at my house so I'm using the 3G on my dad's phone. (Also, I don't feel like getting up and going to my computer. It's the weekend, man!)
Post is up. I think Ying will be a project for Leon and Matt so they'll have more bonding time @Thefantasy14 whenever Blak comes out, consider Matt as his loyal soldier. Matt wants to get Scar back, so he sees Blak as the best way to get back at Astral
@Chaser the collar isn't going to work, I just wanted to give the group some "hope" AND NO you don't get to know about Ying. You don't get to know everything haha.
Posted. Sorry it took so long, we need to pay the Internet bill and the only thing with Internet is my dad's phone. Also, I forgot to mention, @Chaser and I thought up a new plot point that kind of works out the conflict between Kirsten and Astral. Once the rivalry has had a little time to grow, Kir and Astral get trapped in a nightmarish kind of dream world by Blak. This puts the two in a situation where they're (grudgingly) forced to rely on each other. Thoughts?
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero