I think i'm actually gonna wait for @Wolfare1 to come back, since I have no idea what would actually happen in Lydia's office. Also, I recommend you guys tag someone if you're going to use their character in your post.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."
*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*
"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."
As I have a lot to catch up on (dropping everything for a week does that >.> ) I'll see what I can pull together over the weekend, so Noelle could very well post next if she has the time.
Also, @Falconer, if I can catch you somewhere sometime in the near future, that'd be great xD
@AlmondEyes, nice post! The only thing is you accidentally italicised an entire paragraph or so due to a [\] without the i. If you could just fix that, it'd be great! Great work.
We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself. — Dietrich Bonhoeffer