Yo, Messy! I'm going to make the character a snake again. Just letting you know.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled
Guys, we are starting on the 28th, so please be getting in those profiles! I am making @Craz admin so she can accept them if I am not here (gonna be off YWS for a few days cuz of cousins visiting)
@Noelle@ERZA@ShadowVyper I'm going to need those profiles in, okay? You too @Messenger, whenever you come back on. Everyone else this is a reminder that we're starting in two days. Converse with each other as you please!
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes