I'll reply after the next 2-3 posts because I've already done 2 and some people have still only done 1.
Review for a review
Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you. Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
Would anyone like to meet up with a hysterical bawling nineteen-year-old girl covered in dirt riding a distraught pack animal blindly through the woods?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."
@Craz A hysterical bawling nineteen-year-old girl covered in dirt riding a distraught pack animal blindly through the woods you say? She can meet with my annoying whining hallucinating bard who until a few moments ago was tied upside down to a tree being scratched by squirrels thinking he was being attacked by llamas. The two should get on like a house on fire.
Last edited by TakeThatYouFiend on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?
I'm a terrible, terrible person who hasn't posted even once, but I really haven't had the time to write and... guh, exams and shtuff and...
Excuses aside, I think I'll have to drop out and I'm really, really sorry because this is a really fun SB, but I can't keep up and I'd hate to be this hang-nail on you all.
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart