Sorry @shinethroughthedark, but I have to include both @kat13254 's character and Almond's. But you can include my character at the end of the school day if you want, as long as I see the post beforehand.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."
I think I may be in danger. I've sneezed several times today...
@Craz Before you skip to the middle of the day, I wanted to get in at least one more post with my character in gym class. I should be able to get another post in tomorrow. I'll be free most of the day, so I'll post then.
<YWS><R1> “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller
Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.
I have an aim to catch up on most of my SBs this weekend, if I can't go skiing, so I should normally have a post up... PM me if you want any chars in there, but I might just have him being generally antisocial in a class that isn't gym... anyone want to participate?
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014
I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights
I'm terribly sorry to be keeping you all waiting. Some work for school came up and I had to put it with a higher priority. I do plan -so long as nothing prevents me- to post tomorrow or the day after. Once again, sorry if I'm causing you to have to wait on me.
<YWS><R1> “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller
Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh