I was thinking that Gale would meet up with one of you guys through a raid on one of the houses, then finally leave the little group and go with whoever instead. Any takers?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."
Hey! Can I join? It looks interesting and great fun! I've made my charry ... probably should have asked to join before then but ... ummm ... meh? So yeah!
Sage
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better. — Jim Rohn