Hello! I Think this storybook will be fun so I'd like to join. Also I would like to reserve character E. I'll work on getting my profile up before too long.
Also I have a question: Is charatcer E skilled with normal guns aswell as other weapons or is he only skilled in melee weapons, bows and the like? I'll play as him either way, I was just curious.
<YWS><R1> “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller
Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.
Honestly, I am undecided on that. You can make your character an expert on guns if you want, it's your character after all!
I just refrained from giving him that particular skill for the purpose if making character A more valuable, but it's totally up to you! There is a space in the characters bio where you add your characters skills that were not previously outlined.
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott