I plan to go ahead and end the fight when I post later so we can go ahead and move forward. I'll either post later tonight or tomorrow if I'm not too busy.
<YWS><R1> “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller
Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.
I do apologize for my leave, school and recent drama destroyed my moral. Though now it's out of the way I will be back, until something else destroys me. Starleene I am very much glad to see you and wish you well. Now what needs posted by who?
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie
Aww, thanks Xax! We just need SOMEONE to post, it kinda doesn't really matter who but I think that we should get this show on the road. I think that someone should post in the SB at least once a day.
We need to finish up the fight between jalmoc's character and mine so we can move on to something else.
Also I'm going to try to get in a post on all storybooks that I'm participating in today or tomorrow because I'll be gone for 8 days beginning Friday and won't be able to post during that time.
<YWS><R1> “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller
Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes