Ok then. This has taken way too long. Please go ahead with the SB. I will try and post tonight. Get your characters packing up and heading off to Bryni.
Hey guys, I have horrible news! (well good in a way bad in a way)... I was accepted in a summer internship but I won't have internet access... I leave in two weeks. So I don't want to drop out, but I might just have to! I love this SB If you guys are still going in August when I come back I might join in haha.... SORRY!
I guess there will only be one draconia princess after all...
“The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.” ― Mark Twain
“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” ― Ray Bradbury
Also just to let you know- I actually enjoy playing princes as much if not more so then princesses- so if you need prince slots filled I'm your writer. :3 I'll pick up either- but just thought I'd put that out there- I like playing the guys. XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna