z

Young Writers Society

Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:54 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

"Well, you see, there's this giant "fart bomb" I bought on the black market," said Necromancer14 "The stink cloud supposedly has a radius of three miles. I was thinking we could bomb @FlamingPhoenix and @LadyVendetta. And, with your permission @Liberty, we could bomb @Horisun as well."
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:08 am
View Likes
Horisun says...

What's this about a fart bomb? XD
She/Her

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:19 am
Lib says...

It's a roleplay! xD

Liberty nodded. "Permission granted. Unless @Horisun escapes in time." Necromancer14 had indeed come up with a good idea.
*insert quirky signature here*

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:29 am
View Likes
Horisun says...

Horisun quickly hides under her bed, shouting, "You'll never catch me alive!!"
(Am I doing this right? Lol)
She/Her

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:38 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Necromancer14 yelled down to Horisun: "I don't need to catch you! I just need to press a button! Ready guys?" he asked Liberty and LZPianoGirl.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:44 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Lucy said, exited. She covered her noise.

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:52 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

"All right then! LOOK OUT BELOOOOOOW!" hollered Necromancer14, pushing a green button. The bomb fell. "Oh, look, there's @Fraey, right where the bomb landed. Hey Horisun and Fraey! What's it smell like?"

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:11 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

Fraey peeked from under gloved hands at the rest of the people standing around. "Not great, to be honest."
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:00 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

"Excellent! It worked, then."

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:01 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

FlamingPhoenix covered her nose. "What is that smell?" Looks over at fraey being she had only just walked in.

Spoiler! :
Sorry about joining late.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:11 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

"Oh, it's just a fart bomb we dropped on you guys. Sorry. It was awesome though. we'll probably do something even worse I mean better later."

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:15 pm
Lib says...

Liberty grinned widely, "Awesome!"

Then she gagged. "Ugh, I forgot to cover my nose...!" She groaned, clutching it tightly now.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:18 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Lucy laughed at Liberty, glad she covered her nose, "Gosh, I can smell it from behind my hands."

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:38 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

"Let's hope they don't think up a revenge plan," said Necromancer14, while closing the window to stop the draft of stink from coming in any more. "If they do, I'll have to activate my ice-cream catapult and frosting squirt-gun defenses."

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:01 pm
Lib says...

"Ahh, you have some ice-cream?" Liberty exclaimed. She snapped her fingers eagerly and a bowl of vanilla ice-cream, with a fresh brownie and caramel drizzled on top hovered in front of her hands.

"Beautiful." she whispered, and dug in. After a bite, she looked up at Necromancer14 and Lucy, chuckling nervously. "...Want some?" she asked.

Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight