Kelpies says...

W
E
L
L

Y
A
Y
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:28 pm
TheBlueCat says...

N
E
A
T
O

Oh here I'm on my phone so let's see what I can write with just autocorrect.
I will try again later this is the best choice for deployments and then I remembered that I forgot about it tonight but I'm not sure if she would even use it for me.
Wut xD
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:38 pm
Kelpies says...

I have done that before, it kept saying something about being a bodyguard... I can't remember ever having typed that in my phone...
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:06 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

arg
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:08 pm
Bellarke says...

JAAAAAAAAHHHH
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:54 pm
Danni88 says...

Fbis ribdiab e sots Lwbdi
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:54 am
WritingPrincess says...

I’m going to do what someone up did, and see what I can write with just autocorrect.

Hi there I just got your text message you got a good day I hope y’all had fun with your dad and I’ll let y’all do that later today I’ll be there in a few hours.

I’m doing that again. It was fun.

I’m so excited I got a little Mix was my day and it now looks amazing I can’t believe how amazing.

I don’t know if ya can get it but I don’t know what to do it with me a lot of people I don’t know what to do it with me lol I wanna know how to do it and I don’t know what to do.

What? xD xD
Have a good day.
My contest: Pairs Poetry Contest
My WRFF: WritingPrincess’s Review Den

104 Reviews

Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:05 am
Danni88 says...

I’m doing that too
Hello Clair thank you so much for coming to visit me today and we have a good idea for the next week I have a few minutes I will let him have it tomorrow I can come and see if it will work out and then I’ll come over later on the next time you can get there to be with me I don’t have any problem I will be here and next time you want me and you have to a little while you have to go get it done

I have had a few more work to do and I have had a few more work to do and I have had a few more work to do and I have had a few more work to do and I have had a
What the hell XD

The food and the drinks is really amazing I have never tried it here for over and I will recommend this one of the other and great customer customer for the new place definitely a new phone to come to my home town to get a great meal with the other great food great prices too and will recommend to all of you to go to get it and have fun at work with your new staff for your own great time definitely coming here definitely a go for food if it has any delicious menu or any of them all around here and I am a great

That was so fun :D

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:13 pm
TheBlueCat says...

A few small things that I had to take care of that first thing tomorrow morning early to do yard work and help on that project is the best choice for deployments and then I remembered that I forgot about everything.
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

30 Reviews

Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:48 pm
WritingPrincess says...

Good morning sweetheart I’m sorry I didn’t know that you were going to be home today but I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to send you some pictures of the girls and then I’ll send them to the kids I will have them to go follow them and see if you can hear them.

This is so much fun!
Have a good day.

104 Reviews

Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:36 pm
Danni88 says...

I thank hello to the other one that she has a new phone and is a new iPhone app for iPhone and iPad is a great way to get a new sim and a free version of this great app I have had it on my new iPad and iPhone for a few days this year I am not a really great person and I am a great guy with a great new phone I am so sorry that I am in the middle with you I have had no problems with it but I don’t have a good time and will definitely be back in time for a good time with him thank him very very interesting and thank goodness I have a great idea I hope that she is well as I can come back to work tomorrow I have a good Summer

I am not a really great person and I am a great guy with a great new phone

uH autocorrect a) I am not a guy and b) how can I not be a really great person but am also a great guy with a great new phone

This is so cool!!!!

30 Reviews

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:15 pm
WritingPrincess says...

I’m addicted now.

Thanks for your help and I’ll send y’all a picture and I see y’all in a couple hours I love ya bye love you guys I’ll be sure y’all are doing well I’ll see ya later bye love ya I’ll talk ya next week love you guys I’ll talk y’all bye love ya I’ll talk ya next ya I’ll see you next Thursday I’ll let y’all guys thanks so bye love you bye love y’all I’ll see ya tomorrow bye

What???

Right now I’m sorry about the time I did but I didn’t want to get it done I didn’t know if y’all had anything going on I would have done that I wanna know that your love ya I’ll talk ya next time.

My phone loves y’all. And ya.
Have a good day.

104 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:54 pm
Danni88 says...

XD

I have hope will you please can you I come back to the new store and please tomorrow I can get them for tomorrow and then you can go get them to if you have time any day idea what you they are going you to come see me and I will get be some good time to do see you tomorrow soon.

Thank goodness I am so happy that I can get them back on my own way too much work to get done with it and then it is definitely going on the next day I can do that I can come to the next appointment I have had some free work done so you don’t want me going back to the appointment I don’t have a appointment so you don’t want me back I can do anything I want you and you don’t want me going back to you go to get it done

Hello Clair sorry it to you so you have left your WhatsApp working at your phone so much I can see it thank goodness and it has always done the way that it was going through my mind I hope I don’t take anything to the hello Clair thank him so nice I have sent him

I clearly message Clair too much.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:34 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

arg again
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

30 Reviews

Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:38 am
WritingPrincess says...

YOU WILL NOT WIN.
Have a good day.

I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic