z

Young Writers Society

What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:42 pm
turtlethatroars says...

WOW!!!!!!! i did not expect this to get this long!!!!

month
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

Reviews: 3
Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 pm
thebookworm says...

Year.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

68 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:48 pm
turtlethatroars says...

sadness
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 pm
thebookworm says...

Tears.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

68 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:52 pm
turtlethatroars says...

wet

-Formally tkpejb

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:52 pm
thebookworm says...

Rain.

68 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 pm
turtlethatroars says...

spencer

-Formally tkpejb

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 pm
thebookworm says...

Name.

68 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:56 pm
turtlethatroars says...

Michael

-Formally tkpejb

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:57 pm
thebookworm says...

Moor.

68 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 pm
turtlethatroars says...

moo

-Formally tkpejb

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:59 pm
thebookworm says...

Cow.

68 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:00 am
turtlethatroars says...

lamberti

-Formally tkpejb

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:00 am
View Likes
thebookworm says...

Car.

68 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 am
View Likes
turtlethatroars says...

vroom

-Formally tkpejb

If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia