The Lounge

1485 posts1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 99
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
its a business trick
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
weird the kids choice awards is back on again
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Nope. It's stupid. The first time I read it I was like, "What the hell? Rip-off!"

And I'm only fourteen...lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Rocky you been mentioned. And should post in Gemstone Knights.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alright. I'm busy right now but I'll have it done before 8:30. Promise.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
i found it funnyish
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Whos turn is it to post on Valentino's
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
MM. I posted just before you.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Oh. You did. :)
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
Image
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Aww!!!!!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Did everyone dissapear on me...?!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Posted, MM.
And I might disappear for a few minutes soon. My uncle called and wants to talk to all of us. My sis is gonna hand the phone off to me in a little. I'll be back though.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Aw. :( okay.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Yeah. He lives in Pennsylvania and we don't get to talk to him much.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein