And I am reappearing... Like ten minutes about to go to Seaworld. ^.^ This is what California's like. Went to Disneyland yesterday. :S
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
Awwesome, you live in Cali, or what? You sound like them CAALIFORNIA GIRLS, THEY'RE UNFORGETTABLE. Heh.. Katy Perry.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
Daaang. Heh. TherBeaach. I've been to Florida and Disneyworld already. It's pretty fun, my sister loved it~little sister~ :3 Gosh, I should really make sure my contacts are clean before I put them on. Everything is sorta blurry. And it's hard to read. >.> Uhhh..... Mucho Haaard. Hai Zohali. ~AussieOiOi. But I live in California, so.... yeep.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
Lucky. I want to live there it's so nicccee....In Florida it's always hot. Always. The coldest it's ever got down here is 29 degrees...lol. I know. It's an epic fail.
(And I have no idea lol Biggles)
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero