Ban the User Above You [6]

1806 posts1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8363
Reviews 182
I knew my sentence was not wrong!
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2062
Reviews 83
Banned for not banning anyone
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6338
Reviews 140
banned cuz this is getting old, man. Really old really fast.

bam bam ahaw ahaw.
Solvalery/GeeLyria Fans
Link




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2062
Reviews 83
Banned for disgracing the ban game
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6338
Reviews 140
banned because I'm cool like that.
Thank you.
Solvalery/GeeLyria Fans
Link




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1030
Reviews 1260
So, I think we'll lock this thread and start a new one since it's starting to get quite long.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney



I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy