I wish (more like hope) that I won't be the only student to attend a phasilitator's wedding (she works in our class and invited all of us to her wedding)
The last person to mess with me and my tigerness lost his face...and his COOKIES!
Granted, but you have so much thyme that it suffocates you, therefore, you are DEAD.
I wish that you would corrupt this wish
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore ;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3 Need a review? Just ask Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh