z

Young Writers Society

Can you Find me

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:14 pm
BlackDove says...

I am BlackDove :D

but i am also someone else! I had registered myself as a new person here in YWS! Your mission (should you accept it) is simple. You have to find me. If you find someone you think is really me in disguise, then ask them the simple question - "BlackDove, i presume?" and i will answer with "You presume correct!" You have to use these exact words, otherwise i shall only ignore you or lie! i will reply likewise with those excact words.

you can either send me a PM with those words or catch me in the longue

of course there are loads and loads of poeple in YWS. How can you possibly find me??? well - i shall leave clues in my stories (both as BlackDove and the new member) so, start looking at new members stories for clues (only in the authors notes!!!) Hee hee hee!

So....

Can you find me...?

yours
BlackDove!

P.S. the prise is simply 500 to 1000 points... (this may not be paid in full but in small parts) depending on how long it takes you to find me!
Last edited by BlackDove on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i actually enjoy editing poeples stories - so if you would like me to edit your story, please send me a PM. I think it would be easier than me simply criting your work and certainly much more thourough!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:04 pm
TNCowgirl says...

I accept, i'll get to work on it now :P
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:45 am
Snoink says...

*moved to Randomness*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:47 am
Black Ghost says...

This is weird, but fun! I wish I had thought of it.... :P

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg