Count up until someone(Jazz for the majority) zeroes it

1491 posts1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
1 T-T
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 93
Reviews 13
2
“Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to .” - Phobe Buffay




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
3
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
4
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30331
Reviews 397
5
You win when you trust the process, and jealousy is no longer a mind set 🌷




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
6
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
7
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
8
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
9
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
10
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
11
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
12
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
13
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
14
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
15
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green