What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]

1483 posts1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Athena
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
Play

totally not because one of the theatre classes at my school is doing a comedic play based on greek mythology
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15898
Reviews 196
kid
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.




User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
Little siblings
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69326
Reviews 707
bible
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69326
Reviews 707
Love
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
Heart
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Muscle
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236
Chris Hemsworth (If that counts)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15898
Reviews 196
Jed.
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236




User avatar
Gender they/he
Points 121
Reviews 27
person
like an apparition, you were never even there




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236



attempting foot extraction
— Mea