What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]

1513 posts1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 101
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
gravel
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
gravel pit
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
clay
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
pottery
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
Mug

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
Muggshot
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
prison
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
Fortress
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
attack
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
Penguin

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
xD How

Antartica
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
@PenguinAttack lol

Ice

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
I get it now.

We had Ice like thrice already today.

Frost
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
haha Peng :]

Jack [frost]
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
Black Frost
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside



Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss