Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

1490 posts1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 471
Reviews 141
I know where @Liebensteiner lives now


Libya :000000000
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
:0000
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 317314
Reviews 4431
@Necromancer14 ...it was from Lucifer

Aaand yes...its high time this was finished...hmm...should I post a points prize to create more incentive here...I've got a bit to spare...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
a bit? @_@
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
yeah, @HarryHardy you should award 136,467 points to whoever wins.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
*puts additional one point on the table
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
I would like to add 13,133 points to the table if Harry ends up giving the winner all his points so the winner has a total of 150,000 @_@
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
...and that winner will be me...
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
considering the fact that you're extremely active in the randomosity forums, @Necromancer14... I wouldn't be surprised xD
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1403
Reviews 106
...not unless i beat you...
previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 317314
Reviews 4431
Well sadly I can't donate all my points...I was thinking more along the lines of a thousand...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
;-;
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140177
Reviews 1310
Hmmm... now that I have re-achieved 123,456 points (plus some change) I need help getting to 1,234,567 points for ~reasons~. Please consider donating your points towards this exciting mission.

I will contribute 1234 points to the winner point pool though as long as someone remembers to tag me.

Also @momomajesty leaving a message on your answering machine here after the beep *beep* if you can get back to me at your earliest convenience I have a random question potentially regarding chickens to ask you ~ toodles.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
.
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 2305
Reviews 32
-
atlast

previously AtlasWut

my pms are always open <3





I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault