For changing your username 2-3 times since I joined the site. (You were harperlouise06 or something like that when I joined)
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
For being a reviewing powerhouse and up-and-coming YWS legend!!
[he/him]
"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper "carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren "smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina
'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.' — Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy