Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

1490 posts1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 317314
Reviews 4431
[dramatic music plays]
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
[Even more dramatic music plays]
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
*Does something just to annoy people*

Image
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 317314
Reviews 4431
@Liberty, summon the frying pan
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
I sincerely hate that noise, @Hkumar.

Forget the frying pan. I'm grabbing a sledgehammer.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2414
Reviews 148
I’ve never hated that sound, but I do hate the sound of my sisters’ voices.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
I mean hate like it hurts my ears and sends shivers down my spine.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
*gives an evil smile*
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
*runs over maniacally with a frying pan in hand*

I'M HEREEE
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
Excellent!
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 7.29.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 7.29.06 AM.png (1005.29 KiB) Viewed 231 times
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
Image
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
*Inserts cat gif*
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
Image
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 317314
Reviews 4431
Wait what??? I left when this was a food fight. Now we've been invaded by pets?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...



Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)