Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Oh dear. I seem to be in trouble. Oh wait! Remember when I turned y'all into liches? (Actually, you specifically were a zombie) well, necromancers CONTROL undead things. That's what they do. So...
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Well, @Necromancer14, you obviously didn't count on me having the antidote. I did my research, and I came prepared, because I want to win. Might as well give up now.:p
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.
Ha! I only needed to distract you. *Holds knife to Shadeflame's throat*
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man. — Dallas Winston, The Outsiders