My great-great grandpa was a famous South Dakota cowboy who toured the US with his trained buffalo.
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
@rosette I think my great-great-great grandpa might have. Idk there's a Norwegian immigrant in there somewhere.
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
My great, great, great uncle was a physician, a lawyer, a planter, a businessman, and colonel in the Army of Northern Virginia. After the war, he gained a pardon almost immediately. He went on to not only become Grandmaster of the Templar Order within York Rite masonry, but also a senator, the governor of Virginia, a presidential candidate, and the consul to Hong Kong.
I have a conflict of heart when the day is beautiful and I don't *have* to go outside, but I want to because it's beautiful, but I also don't because I don't have to go out...
I believe in that, which is not seen. I call it truth, faith, hope, life.
~~~~Sometimeslifebeckonsus tobe different~~~~
I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight
When playing D&D, my character tripped over a corpse and fell down the stairs, taking 3 damage
“You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it.” -Alan Moore, V for Vendetta "Don't start things you can't finish." -Therion the Thief, Octopath Traveler
Art was made to be dangerous, that is why it is beautiful.
The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust. — Samuel Butler