I had a lucid dream once. I figured out I was dreaming so I made myself fly, but I kept on going higher and higher and I didn't know how to go back down. Eventually I crash-landed into a forest and then woke up.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once ~George R. Martin Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw
I'm right-handed, but one day I just up and started practicing being left-handed. I don't know if it was inspired by Joe Cartwright or what, but either way, I'm very close to being ambidextrous.
I have driven cars, stick shift trucks, boats, jet skiis, trains, and helicopters, ect. My drivers license as a result has all sorts of marks on it listing all the things I can legally drive (yes you can merge licenses you have together on your drivers license if you want). Which is a wonderful conversation starter when places ask for my ID.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.
I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use". — Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear