"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
Millions of miles from home In the darkness before the dawn In the swirling of this storm When I'm rolling with the thunder But bleed from thorns Leave a light, a light on.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
Millions of miles from home In the darkness before the dawn In the swirling of this storm When I'm rolling with the thunder But bleed from thorns Leave a light, a light on.
Millions of miles from home In the darkness before the dawn In the swirling of this storm When I'm rolling with the thunder But bleed from thorns Leave a light, a light on.
I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live? — Homer Simpson