Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]

1145 posts1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 77
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-164
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2453
Reviews 77
-165
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-166
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-167
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2520
Reviews 120
-168

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 872
Reviews 171
-170
"I write for fear of silence." Apartment - Young The Giant




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20262
Reviews 301
-171 :D
The World Is Mine.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 872
Reviews 171
-172
"I write for fear of silence." Apartment - Young The Giant




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12486
Reviews 111




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-174
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1442
Reviews 73
-173
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2453
Reviews 77
-174
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-175
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2520
Reviews 120
-176

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.



Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero