Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]

1145 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 77
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13
Reviews 99
-11
a friend is the person who knows the song of your heart , and he can sing it to you when you forget the words

"asma"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 189
-12
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-13
I'm back...and I'm ready

@smile @manisha @ReisePiecy (doubt I spelled that right) @AlmondEyes @Snoink @Cheetah @SubtleSanity @niteowl @Dreamy
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
-12
Call the army!
@dragonfphoenix @JAJAJAJA @Dakushau @TakeThatYouFiend @TimmyJake @Deadman
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
-11
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13831
Reviews 1007
-10
Used to be tIMMYjAKE




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13
Reviews 99
-11
a friend is the person who knows the song of your heart , and he can sing it to you when you forget the words

"asma"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
-10
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 8770
Reviews 508
-9
I want to say the cavalry's arrived, but I'm a dragon, so...
D.F.P., Knight Dragon




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5211
Reviews 184
-8
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
-6
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
-5

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 27
Reviews 396



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle