Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]

1480 posts1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 818
Reviews 95
-333
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they


Home is where the books are kept.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-334
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
-335
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4427
Reviews 65
-336
“We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.”
—Ernest Hemingway




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-337
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 818
Reviews 95
-338
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they


Home is where the books are kept.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
-337
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender non-binary
Points 4939
Reviews 621
-338
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 620
Reviews 170




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-340
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 384
Reviews 11
-339
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 189
-340
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-341
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 384
Reviews 11
-340
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35093
Reviews 568
-341

And wow, when did we go below absolute zero? (-273)
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus