There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold And she's buying a stairway to heaven. When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed With a word she can get what she came for. Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.
There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure 'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings. In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.
There's a feeling I get when I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees, And the voices of those who stand looking.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.
I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free. — TheMulticoloredCyr