39 I made a comment about someone, by the time I pushed post it claimed someone made a comment I edited my number and it turned out a whole page had passed, someone had gone from 35 to 33
Last edited by Zolen on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.
40 *Timmy steps back, aghast from all of the bloodshed and pudding that has been shed since his arrival* @Pompadour is a terrible enemy to face, especially when she is in ninja form. :O
41 *conveniently Zolen is an immortal god king so all is well, and it turned out Alex was just fine and she had just murdered a log. * You monster, that log did nothing to you! :C
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself. — LadyMysterio