z

Young Writers Society

Lileh's Likity Reviews

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm
lilymoore says...

Hey there! So, I know I had a WRFF thread somewhere, but it's gone fairly neglected after the change from the Old YWS to the Current YWS. Anyway, I'll review anything, but I prefer
Romantic, Fantasy, Science Fiction and Other Fiction along with some Historical Fiction.

Plus, well, I have a lot of time to review so it's likely you'll have your review within 24 hours of posting it!

Just go ahead and post your title, approximate length, genre, and the link, and I'll get right on it.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:26 am
pudin.junidf says...

HI Lily!!

Could you review this poem please?
It's called Nothing Compares to You.
topic53241.html

Thanks so very much for your help

Pudin
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

675 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:28 am
lilymoore says...

Done! Anyone else want one?
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:10 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

Lileh!
I'd like a review! I would, I really would!
post606357.html#p606357
Narrative poetry, anyone?
Danke schon. ^^
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

675 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 am
lilymoore says...

Step right on up! The batter's box is empty!

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Hi!!

could you review this poem please?
It's called The War Wind

topic53456.html

By the way, thanks for your review on my last poem

Thanks for the help
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 pm
wookielover17 says...

Hi Lily!!! Um I would appreciate it if you would review my story "Learning The Truth" (It's no as stupid as it sounds :lol:) Um I'll post a link since the beginning so you don't get lost but what I would really like is a review for chapter six. Um I would like to know how I'm doing with characters plot and grammar (my grammar scares people. you have been warned...) But I wouldn't mind if you pointed anything else out. Sorry I'm rambling!! I'll shut up now!! So yeah... Thanks!!! :P Heres the link:

viewtopic.php?t=49812

Thanks!!!!
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:38 am
empressoftheuniverse says...

I would love it if you read my short story Scarecrow
viewtopic.php?t=53343
It's in other fiction.
I love you avatar, by the way.
Thanks a ton.
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

675 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 pm
lilymoore says...

Done and Done!

Who's next?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:40 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath