z

Young Writers Society

Advice On Style and Structure

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:24 am
lilymoore says...

So, I had a thread up some time ago. However, it went pretty ignored and eventually got burried under the newer and more popular threads. Still, I decide to begin a new thread in hopes that I could give special instruction, most importantly on word style and structure.

Anyway, my day is pretty empty so I have plenty of time to review. All I ask is that you not give me pieces that exceed around 2000 words. They are, well...long, at least the way I see it.

All I ask is that you leave me:

~Title
~Word Count
~Summary
and of course
~A Link

I review mostly:

Well, I'll review just about anything except for Sci-Fi. I'm especially fond of the Other and Romance Forums but I'll give attention to anyone who asks. However, I'm almost no use in the Poetry Forums.

Otherwise:

My services are free, though the review for a review ideal is a rather nice on but still optional. :D

In Progress:
None

Done:
Back to OUr Roots
Last edited by lilymoore on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:54 am
zoorah12 says...

Hey. Thanks in advance for this.

Title: Back To Our Roots
Word Count: Really short I promise!
Summary: It's an essay really. Expressing my idealism on the modern world and society.
Link:
topic46038.html

Thanks!
I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 pm
lilymoore says...

Done, any more takers?
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:06 pm
lilymoore says...

I bump shamelessly.

Come on now, anyone else. I've got the next 8 hours and nothing to do...please!

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 pm
george-oram says...

Hey :), you seem to want a review, and ill happy supply you with one ;)

title: Refugee. (although, im currently thinking of a more inventive title)
word count: Around 1000
Summary: a small family of refugees on a carriage from Lebanon to israel to seek refuge
Link: topic47103.html

Thanks in advancee :)

675 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 14, 2009 2:50 am
lilymoore says...

DONE!

I've got the whole week off work, please give me reviews....I'm hungry.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:17 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies