z

Young Writers Society

I be review monster!

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:53 pm
View Likes
chasingcolts21 says...

Hello, I'm Colt. I just wandered randomly over here and thought that I should make one of these things.

My specialties include:
Science Fiction (all aspects)
Fantasy (all aspects)
Characters
Dialogue
Grammar
Stylistic Devices

My Weaknesses:
Poetry
Transitions
Mysteries

Post your links here, and I'll review whatever you want. You don't have to give me points or anything, I don't care. :P

Don't get me wrong here, I'll review anything and everything, even mysteries and poetry, it's just that I don't really write well in those categories. And, if you post them, I can strengthen my weaknesses there.

Also, state how detailed you want your review and if you want the review on a certain area, let me know. I can do very detailed reviews!

I be the Review Monster! Rawr! :D
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:50 am
Threnody says...

Well. I'll give you a shot. Hi ChasingColts! Nice to meet you. Here's a prologue to a fantasy story I'm just beginning. It's called the Piper. Here it is~

topic44955.html

Thank you so much!

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:11 pm
View Likes
chasingcolts21 says...

Thanks. I'll write the review now. :P
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 am
View Likes
Threnody says...

Hello! I would really appreciate it you could take a look at this poem and review to your most harshest extreme. Thank you so so so much!

Link
post544793.html#544793

Thanks again!

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:45 am
Jamie_rocks says...

Hey! If you get around to it, I could really use a review on the preface I just posted for a novel I'm working on. It's supernatural, you didn't mention anything about that in your list, so...

I really just need an overall opinion, constructive criticism, things like that. It's pretty short, so it shouldn't take you that long to critique. Thanks in advance!
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:22 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone